Edible Art Paint - Bright Melon Green 15ml
Regular price $8.50
Edible Art Decorative Paint by Sweet Sticks is a range of revolutionary paints made in Australia. With a unique blend of 100% edible ingredients they can paint, dry and be rub free on almost any edible surface. These paints can be used on the following products as well as many others:
- Buttercream cakes (chilled)
- Royal icing
- Sugar cookies
- Edible Leaf
- Deco Magic
- Candy melts
- Modelling chocolate
This edible paint can be applied using many different techniques including brushes for detailed work. We recommend using a quality sable brush or sponge. Sponge work also looks great on buttercream, fondant and royal icing.
The paint is ready to use from the bottle, so there is no need to thin it out or mix it with any other ingredients. Once applied, it dries quickly and the pigment is sealed within the surface - no dust or smudges!
If you require a water colour effect you can achieve that by adding cake decorators alcohol (high grade 95% alcohol) to your palette.
Shake well before and during use.
Keep away from children and store in a dry cool place.
Gluten, dairy and peanut free!
Do not consume in liquid form.
Bottle is 15ml.
Bottle is 15ml.
A little bottle goes a long way!
1. Shake well, when starting and during.
2. Try different paint brushes. Some streak, some don't.
3. Take the time and play with your paints. Become familiar with them.
4. Mix and match your own colours if you like.
5. Add cake decorators (95% grade) alcohol to your pallet for a water colour finish.
6. Wash used brushes with hot, soapy water, some paper towel or wipes.
7. Go to www.edibleartpaint.com for more tips, tricks and FAQs.
8. Get inspiration by checking the hashtag #edibleartpaint on Instagram.